Why Work At Stepping Stones Learning Center?
Ask any one of our more than 100 team members why SSLC? This is just a snapshot of what they have to say:
- "SSLC offers me flexibility and the work-life balance I need as a working parent."
- "I have made so many wonderful friends working at SSLC."
- "I have grown tremendously as a professional."
- "I enjoy creating new programming and feeling like my ideas are valued."
- "I appreciate our CEO’s open door policy."
- "The benefits offered are very generous including the paid time off I receive."
If you want to work for an employer who values flexibility, professional growth, camaraderie, and promotion-from-within, then consider joining our team.
Applications are accepted on an on-going basis for the following positions within our classroom, community, and autism programs:
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Occupational Therapist/COTA
- Physical Therapist/PTA
- Special Education or Early Childhood Teachers (B-2 certification required)
- Licensed Social Worker
- School Psychologist
- NYS Certified Teaching Assistant
To apply, please email your resume to our HR Department, Mariellen Cupini; firstname.lastname@example.org
Stepping Stones Learning Center is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or other protected characteristics in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.