Why Work At Stepping Stones Learning Center?
Ask any one of our more than 100 team members why SSLC? This is just a snapshot of what they have to say:
- "SSLC offers me flexibility and the work-life balance I need as a working parent."
- "I have made so many wonderful friends working at SSLC."
- "I have grown tremendously as a professional."
- "I enjoy creating new programming and feeling like my ideas are valued."
- "I appreciate our CEO’s open door policy."
- "The benefits offered are very generous including the paid time off I receive."
If you want to work for an employer who values flexibility, professional growth, camaraderie, and promotion-from-within, then check out our Job Opportunities page today! For more information please contact Allison Tursi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are accepted on an on-going basis for the following positions within our classroom, community, and autism programs:
- Special Education Teacher (B-2 certification required)
- Speech Therapist/Pathologist
- Occupational Therapist/CODA
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist/PTA
- Licensed Social Worker
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Music Therapist
- Certified Teaching Assistant
- Classroom Assistant
New York State License to practice Occupational Therapy
Recent experience working with preschool-aged children strongly preferred!
If you are interested in any of the above listed positions, please contact us a (585) 467-4567 ext. 109. Stepping Stones Learning Center is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or other protected characteristics in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.